Monday, October 14, 2013

Meaghan's Interview With Vy Tran




I interviewed my best friend Vy Tran on the subject of global warming and what she thinks of it. I had chosen her to be interviewed because she is also trying to go into education and trying to do as much as possible to make sure global warming will not rise.

Interview:

Meaghan: What is your standing on global warming?
Vy: I think it's very real and people aren't educated enough about it so they're making it worse and worse.
Meaghan: Do you think global warming can be fixed?
Vy: Yes, slowly but surely.
Meaghan: How do you think we can fix global warming?
Vy: If we recycle more and use less gas by carpooling then there will be a chance that there will be some chance that global warming will end.
Meaghan: When do you think global warming will end?
Vy: I don't think it'll ever end because there will always be those people who don't care or don't believe in it.
Meaghan: What will happen if global warming isn't stopped or if people don't try to help it from increasing?
Vy: The water lines will keep rising and the ice bergs will continue to kill off the animals in the poles, that soon if nothing is happened in many centuries then the world will soon be underwater.

My Views:

After interviewing someone that is very close to me and understands that global warming is an issue, my views have not changed they have actually increased to the fact that someone has also said that there needs to be more done to inform students about this issue. I think that people have not realized how bad global warming really is only because more and more technology that does't help are being made. Soon we don't know where the technology will be and how bad it can harm out earth. I am glad that I know someone close to me really see how our century is not well informed on this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment